1. I first encountered Michael Jackson as a cartoon character dancing on my childhood television screen with his brothers. Those were the days....they called me sambo in the playground then I went home to see this afro-haloed boy sing. The next day white and black kids would talk about that guy on tv. And me? I puffed out my chest. You've never seen pride quite like it. It was as if I owned him.
2. Why do people always wait until someone dies before they realise that perhaps they misjudged them?
3. Great wealth can liberate and imprison in equal measure...
4. Any idiot can make a baby. Fatherhood is about responsibility and commitment. Ask Paris Jackson.
5. Charlie Chaplin's, 'Smile' is a great mantra for life
6. 'Don't stop till you get enough', P.Y.T., 'Off the Wall', 'Butterflies', 'The way you make me feel', ...all sign posts of different times in my life. Sounds that are part of my musical DNA. Thank you for the music.