Topic: Sex scenes.
Who wants to write mine? They say its best to imagine that your nearest and dearest are dead before you write a sex scene but that's not my problem. They say you have to write it from Point of View to get over the embarrassment but, that too is not my problem. My problem is...well mad as it sounds, I want to protect my characters' privacy. I'm thinking why don't I just write, and then they had sex, and have done with it? Readers are getting too nosey these days. What do they care about who does what and what goes where? Sigh. It's got to be done though. So following is a list of things I will try to avoid:
- His eyes bulged at her big breasts
- She saw his pot belly and wanted to back out but it was too late
- He took so long to fold his clothes that she fell asleep
- He started mewing like a cat
- He took one look at her naked body and developed a severe case of flatulence
- Blah blah blah - that was the best she could do to fake an orgasm
- He was happier now that he had a Real Doll
Okay, it's all madness in here. Bedtime.